Image 7/12: El Rancho de la Golondrinas

Soon after, in 1933, the Curtins purchased a historic ranch fifteen miles south of Santa Fe.  Called El Rancho de la Golondrinas, it had been a stopping place for travelers along the Camino Real for hundreds of years.  A  working farm, the Curtins leased out part of the property to a dairy and began to improve some of the old buildings for their own use.  

Current Gallery: Back to Gallery

< Prev. Image Next Image >