Image 15/16: El Rancho de la Golondrinas

In 1933, the Curtins bought a historic ranch in La Cienega, New Mexico fifteen miles south of Santa Fe.  Named El Rancho de la Golondrinas, it had been a stopping place for travelers along the Camino Real for hundreds of years.  A working farm, the Curtins leased out part of the property to a dairy and improved some of the old buildings for their own use.  

Current Gallery: Back to Gallery

< Prev. Image Next Image >