Image 10/16: Acequia Madre House Under Construction 1926

 

In 1926, the three women built a house on family property next to the Acequia Madre. Eva and the two Leonoras designed it together after being disappointed by architects’ plans. That house today is the site of the Women’s International Study Center. 

Current Gallery: Back to Gallery

< Prev. Image Next Image >